MY MAKE-UP KIT MUST-HAVES!








Every woman has a make-up kit. This kit though varies from one another. Make-up routine can either be simple or complex- the simpler the routine, the smaller the kit; whereas, the more complex the make-up routine is, the larger kit. It depends on personal preference really. 
But as for me, the following are my must haves! 

I need them EVERY SINGLE DAY, regardless where I'm heading! 

No wonder my bag is always  huge and heavy.








On the photo are the following:

1) Pressed Powder 

    Mary Kay Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder in Ivory 2 shade 

2) Lipstick

    Mary Kay Gel Semi-Matte Lipstick in Tranquil Toffee shade

3) Brow Pencil

    Mary Kay Brow Defining Pencil in Brunette shade

4) Foundation

    Mary Kay Time-wise Matte-wear Liquid Foundation in Ivory 2 shade

5) Blush

    Mary Kay Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation

6) Lip Gloss

    Lucas Pawpaw Ointment

7) Primer
    The Face Shop Gold Collagen 
8) Beauty Blender
    The Face Shop Beauty Blender 
9) Highlighter
    Mac Illuminator Strobe Cream
    LOL Cream Illuminator
10) Finishing Spray
      Mac Prep + Prime Spray

I'm excited to share why I love these products!
 I will post specific blog for each of the products i swear by really soon.


Stay tune to know for more information about my must-haves.

 I'm interested to know what's inside your make-up kit too!
Please feel free to leave a comment below🔻









Comments